Masterclass Program Phase One
Teachers are invited to attend this exciting and effective professional learning opportunity in 2022.
The ETLP Masterclass Program Phase One supports classroom teachers to implement and embed evidence-based Positive Behaviour Support Effective Teaching and Learning Practices in their classroom.
Download the Masterclass Information flyer: Effective Teaching and Learning Practices
This comprehensive and practical professional learning program supports teachers in developing mastery of evidence-based, high-leverage classroom management and instructional practices to improve student behaviour and engagement in learning.
- 3 days of professional learning to build fluency in using practices with empirical support for reducing student behaviour errors and increasing active engagement with learning.
- A multi-component professional learning model which includes self-reflection and goal setting with multiple rounds of peer coaching and data-based feedback.
- Participants work with a peer group to plan, implement, practise and get feedback on their use of the Effective Teaching and Learning Practices.
- Schools are invited to send pairs of teachers to participate in 3 days of training, plus peer coaching and feedback over two terms.
- Teachers who complete this program may be invited to complete Phase Two training to become consultants for their schools.
What can I expect to get from this training?
- Teachers who participate in the program can expect to learn what effective practices are, and how to use them to reduce student behaviour errors and increase active engagement with learning.
- School leaders can expect staff who attend to have measurably increased use of effective practices, embedded through peer observation and the use of data to make decisions about student learning.
Who should attend this training?
This training is for any teacher who wants to get better results for their students! Whether you have 2 years or 20 years of experience we guarantee you will learn new practices and get an insight into your teaching you have never had before.
To register: https://rypple.org.au/events/
2022 MasterClass Phase One Course Dates:
Due to the uncertainty about Covid in 2022, all of our professional learning will now be delivered as online modules.
Contact us to discuss how we can assist in developing a whole school system to support all staff to increase their use of these skills.
Download the Rypple ETLP Map here: Rypple ETLP Map