- Our training and resources are from Missouri School-Wide Positive Behaviour Support(MO SW-PBS)
- This training is rigorously researched and updated each year to ensure it is consistent with the most up to date advances in behavioural and implementation science.
- We facilitate all our training in conjunction with the MO SW-PBS team, including Dr Tim Lewis (one of the original architects of PBIS).
Schools implementing SWPBIS with fidelity and appropriate intensity will find so many of their students are flourishing, and are both academically and socially successful. However, some students will require highly individualised planning to be successful. We offer Team training and technical assistance/problems solving for schools in a range of Tier 3 interventions, including:
· Developing Function Based Individual Behaviour Support Plans (FBA-BIP)
· Prevention of and response to student violence (Phases of Escalation Profiling and Crisis Prevention Planning)
· Individual Mental Health support plans for students with Anxiety and Depression.
This training is facilitated for a specialised team through three days of training, however whole school sessions are available to increase staff understanding and buy in of strategies.
Contact us if you would like further information.